Routes Out Community Safety Glasgow
Job description: Admin at Routes Out
Areas of interest: Improving support for women involved in prostitution
Routes Out Community Safety Glasgow's Recent Activity
"The Routes Out service is part of Glasgow Community & Safety Services (GCSS) which aims to prevent crime, tackle antisocial behaviour and promote community safety. Routes Out adopts the Glasgow City Council policy on prostitution which views it as inherently harmful to those involved and therefore aims to reduce the prevalence of street prostitution in Glasgow.
The service works in partnership with Police Scotland, Glasgow City Council and the Third Sector to:
• Increase the intelligence picture of street prostitution across Glasgow
• Prevent women from becoming involved in street prostitution
• Support women to exit prostitution
• Tackle the demand for street prostitution
• Reduce the impact of street prostitution on communities
Routes Out Annual Report 2012-13 attached."
Reply To: Women involved in prostitution*