Here are five great reasons why you should join:
1. Showcase your work to a range of sectors. We will use the evidence submitted to lobby local and national Government and highlight the needs of women to commissioners. Your good work will be used as an exemplar of how services should work, as well as being referenced in the final report.
2. Gain access to free resources. As part of a pro-bono partnership project, the law firm DLA Piper has created legal guides for St Mungo‚Äôs on Homelessness and Rights to Children, Domestic Violence and Prostitution, which we will be making available exclusively to members. We will also be developing more resources for members over the course of the campaign, including template press releases to help you showcase your project locally.
3. Access members-only events. Over the course of the campaign we will be running a series of members-only events on each theme.
4. Give your female clients the chance to say what works. We have developed bespoke client consultation tool kits to help you support your clients to get involved with the campaign and to shape services they want. These are only available for members.
5. Connect with other professionals and experts. As a member you can share ideas, read submissions and discuss how to tackle the challenges that homeless and vulnerable women face.