Amy Dymyd's Recent Activity
"NIWE Eating Distress Service
NIWE Eating Distress Service was established in 1988 to support people experiencing a difficult relationship with food and their eating. People contact NIWE in order to obtain support and information for eating distress / disorder. This includes women, men, young people and carers or those supporting someone who has difficulties around food.
NIWE provides :
· email/telephone/postal support and information
· initial meeting for support and information
· possibility of joining a support group (women aged 18 and over only – no upper age limit)
· awareness raising sessions on eating distress/disorder for groups and projects
· training for agencies and individuals
· survivors’ group for those in recovery to help raise awareness"
Reply To: Mental health and wellbeing